Description Automatic canister filling installation. The unit is used to fill canisters with a volume of 1 to 10 liters with liquid products such as engine oil, concentrates, solvents, acids, aqueous solutions, etc. The installation can carry out product loading both above and below the liquid level. Filling under the level avoids foaming and the formation of an air-drop mixture of the product with the surrounding air. The installation automatically performs: moving and positioning the cans, filling the cans and tightening the lids.
Additional equipment supplied with the station (the composition may vary depending on the needs of the customer) allows you to: check the cans for leaks, label the cans, apply labels, check the weight and reject the filled canisters, automatically place the cans on the pallet, wrap the formed pallet with film and lay the sheet on top screed pallet PP or PET tape. The supply of containers to the place of loading and withdrawal is further carried out using a transportation system.
- Accumulation of empty cans;
- Checking the cans for leaks;
- Moving and positioning cans;
- Filling canisters with a product;
- Spin the lids of the cans;
- Checking the tightening torque of the lids, the correct fit of the lid of the cans;
- Sealing of metal liners of canister lids;
- Labeling cans;
- Marking of cans;
- Weight control and rejection of filled cans;
- Laying cans on a pallet according to the scheme of the Customer;
- Winding the formed pallet with stretch film with laying the sheet on top;
- Strapping pallet PP or PET tape;
- Delivery of the finished pallet by the transport system to the customer’s warehouse.
|Overall dimensions WxDxH, mm||10000х8000х2300|
|Accuracy class according to GOST 8.610-2012||0,5|
|The greatest limit of dispensing||10 kg|
|Power||220/380 В, 50 Hz|
|Pneumatic supply||6 bar, 20 nl/min|
|Operating temperature, °C||+5…+40|
* – Specifications may vary depending on the features of your product and operating conditions.